Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm going to be in NC this weekend at oregon inlet, are you still selling the sliders?

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
2 custom made ZJ sliders. Will probably fit XJ or WJ. The mounts have been cut off at the angle iron. They will need 2 new angle iron mounts welded on (about $3 in material and a 10 minute job for a competent welder). The box is 2x2x0.25 and the tube is .120 wall HREW. These have served me well for 3 years. No dents or deep scratches, fresh paint. $130 for the pair. Will ship at your expense.

ZJ cage. .120 wall DOM, fully welded, fresh paint, will bolt in to any 93-95 ZJ. To fit into a 96-98 it will take a little more work. All you would need to have a full cage would be a C-pillar and rear spreaders. The A and B pillars are cut and once installed are joined with DOM tube clamps. Included floor plates and all the hardware. $170 for everything Can deliver anywhere in NC, SC, or VA.

And lastly a Sony Xplod (xmsd51x) 600 watt amp. I got this thing new and mounted it under the seat of my jeep but never ended up getting a sub for it. So it is brand new. $115 shipped

For quickest response PM me here. THanks...

-Elliott
I would like to have that amp

21 - 24 of 24 Posts