Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 custom made ZJ sliders. Will probably fit XJ or WJ. The mounts have been cut off at the angle iron. They will need 2 new angle iron mounts welded on (about $3 in material and a 10 minute job for a competent welder). The box is 2x2x0.25 and the tube is .120 wall HREW. These have served me well for 3 years. No dents or deep scratches, fresh paint. $130 for the pair. Will ship at your expense.

ZJ cage. .120 wall DOM, fully welded, fresh paint, will bolt in to any 93-95 ZJ. To fit into a 96-98 it will take a little more work. All you would need to have a full cage would be a C-pillar and rear spreaders. The A and B pillars are cut and once installed are joined with DOM tube clamps. Included floor plates and all the hardware. $170 for everything Can deliver anywhere in NC, SC, or VA.

And lastly a Sony Xplod (xmsd51x) 600 watt amp. I got this thing new and mounted it under the seat of my jeep but never ended up getting a sub for it. So it is brand new. $115 shipped

For quickest response PM me here. THanks...

-Elliott

·
Registered
84 Posts
can i have some more pics of the sliders and how much would it cost to ship to 29607

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
if only i was in the market for sliders now. i need to get some, and those are cheap priced, and if i got some i've always wanted you to build me some since i saw you build those and bumpers and stuff all the time...

why are you selling them? longarms not compatible with those slider mounts? would you still build another set of those in like a year or so for say 350ish?

·
Registered
854 Posts
ohhh how i want those sliders. Just not ready for 'em yet though.

I know they'd look good on mine though, since my ZJ is identicle to yours minus the mods.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cage and sliders sale is pending. Will know tomorrow night for sure.

Jeeperoni, I custom build all the sliders. The ones like I have are $275/pair.

If anyone in the NC area needs sliders, cage, or bumpers fabbed up PM me. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
275? dang thats a deal... what about that sexy rear bumper of yours? how much would you fab one of those up for?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Cage?

Would you be willing to send it by deca mail to College Station?

Hunter

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Thanks! [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Zj95Maxx said:
Texas ZJ1 said:
Cage?

Would you be willing to send it by deca mail to College Station?

Hunter
I SAID DIBS but Hunter, if you want it, you can have it. I'll even buy it for you.
Why dont I get deals like this?? :roll:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Man, money talks, not interweb dibs.

I like the sliders, is there anyway you'd make another set, but with support at the pinch seam, and the tube straight out, instead of at an angle?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
if both people want it, yall should bid on it...

whoever wants it the most should get it, everyone wins(unless your broke :oops: )

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can make more sliders, thats not a problem.

Everything in here is sold BTW.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts