Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering: there are a lot of 2” budget boost kits out there. Does anyone have a favorite, or is it a case of “spacers are spacers?”

Our “Beast” WJ has aftermarket suspension. But our more recently acquired “Beauty” WJ is unmodified. It is supposed to remain “civilized,” but I’m thinking a 2” budget boost, good shocks, and 245/70R17 rubber (30.5” vs stock 29” and I’m told the largest that fits the spare tire well) would still be in the realm of “civilized” and relatively stock appearing.

Thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s kinda what I guessed. Some are black synthetic and some are aluminum. But they’re stiil just spacers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rusty's has a decent budget with coils/shocks kit I'm looking at for a decent price. Did quite alot of business with them on my XJ and was always happy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to know. ??

·
Registered
473 Posts
I've had some Teraflex 2" spacers in place since 2008. I have fixed front lowers and adjustable uppers I put in when I did the spacers. Been collecting parts ever since. I have adjustable upper and lower control arms for the rear when I do a front to rear swap. These have been sitting for a while...

·
Registered
703 Posts
My God man. You been collectin parts for almost 11 years? What have you not found yet?

·
Registered
473 Posts
My God man. You been collectin parts for almost 11 years? What have you not found yet?

Upper front long arms, and crossmember... But in fairness, Brother!!! I've had a few other projects and priorities.. LOL... And a broken back to recover from... And well, life, job changes... Good to see you still around!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts