Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an Alpine iLX-W650 for my 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I ended up trading my Jeep for a new truck and this head unit will not fit. It includes the pre-wired harness with an idatalink Maestro RR. It retains the factory back up camera and steering wheel controls. The only thing you lose from the factory is uConnect and the factory microphone. All other steering wheel controls, cameras, etc work. It includes dash kit, antenna adapter, usb cord, microphone, a second harness with a parking brake adapter, the original box, manuals, etc. I am attaching pics of it. It was purchased on 3/20/20 from Crutchfield abs is still warrantied. I paid with all of the adapters and having Crutchfield wire it 610.13. I don’t recall what I paid for the park brake adapter and the 2nd harness. It is in perfect working order. Please feel free to message me with any questions. I have references and have been in the automotive industry for 20+ years. I’m also a Financial Advisor and my information is easily verifiable.

300 obo including domestic shipping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts