Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool. what type of lift is it? was thinkin of a longarm front with the iro adjustable sa stuff in the back on ours someday. havent spent much time investigating all that though...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yah stock drivelines front and rear. Rides great.
Are you being sarcastic? I have a 99 WJ 4.7l with a 2" BB and 255/75/17s off a JK. Need some more WJs on this side of the state. Looking at doing a 4" soon.

What all have you done with your 4" with a 2" BB? DS, Tfer case, gears, tires, etc?

·
Registered
14 Posts
you gonna wheel your WJ this summer green? I can't decide if I should build a 4 door XJ or start in on our WJ. We have a BB on ours with Bilsteins, but still stock size tires, so I doesn't look lifted. That Claytons 6" kit looks cool though, $$$. Any others running that kit?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you gonna wheel your WJ this summer green?
a little bit, just so i dont have to use the zj on easy dry family runs, and exploring some of the green dot roads i have not run yet. the iroks practically melt on hot pavement. also we got in a very minor fender bender with it and decided rather than fix it to just make it look more like a trail jeep. its the wifes rig, so looks are important ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just checkin in. Wife drives a 99 with the 4.7, 2.5 BDS springs. Stock wheels with 265's, looking to get some armor and maybe raise the front another inch or so.
Don't wheel all that much, just some back woods camping with the boys. Looking to get it set up better for longer trips.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts