Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 5 Chrome Rogue 17" wheels that came on my 2002 Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4 (car not included). They are in excellent and I mean excellent condition. They are all straight, no bends and only 1 wheel out of 5 has some minor curb rash (see pic), the others are clean as heck, check out the pics! They all come with tires but I had a nail in the sidewall of one of the tires and had to replace it with a new one. 4 of the tires are Goodyear Integrity (3 have about 15-20% tread left and 1 has about 80% left) and the spare tire is a Michelin which has about 50% tread left. 2 of the 5 wheels have TPMS sensors in them only so you'll need to purchase 2 more if you have TPMS on your rig.

Here are the wheel specs: 17x7.5" Wheels: Backspacing = 6.25" Offset = 50.8mm Bolt pattern = 5x5 (5x127mm)

I have a truck and can deliver locally in the Los Angeles area if we have a deal but cash in hand only or prepayment via Paypal. I am very trustworthy and have been around the forums for many years, specifically around the Mercedes Benz AMG forums since I built a couple so please don't hesitate. No scams here and I expect the same, no tire kickers...pun intended, lol. Please PM me or reply here with any questions.

I'm asking $450 OBO and I just need them gone to make more room.

Thank you for your time...Jimmy

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
love these rims . too bad not wrth the shipping and 100% not the drive.

Toronto Ontario area

nice shape tho!
Yeah man, if you were in the states I could totally work something out. Thanks for the interest though!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts