Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the following items for sale as I am now selling my WJ

vehicle information 2000 WJ 4.7 with 247 t/c (so you know what they'll fit).

1) full set of 4 Pro Comp MX6 adjustable shocks "Procomp MX6 shocks have 6 adjustable settings which allow you to finetune your ride. MX6's have a monotube design and are nitrogen charged."

these are BRAND NEW still in the box they shipped in. was going to install this spring since my shocks were still OK.

online sale prices seem to be about 100 per shock, i'll let the whole set of 4 go for 150 + shipping.

2) brand new Tenneco Heavy Duty Steering Stabilizer and shock boot ordered from Iron Rock Offroad. they're list price is $40 plus shipping. BRAND NEW and never installed, they tell me it's the heaviest duty steering stabilizer they've found.

i'll sell this one for $20 + shipping

3) newly installed U-joint style C.V. driveshaft for the front for use with 247 t-case. not sure if it can be used with another t-case, but this is a badass driveshaft and it cost me $400 for the conversion kit from iron Rock Offroad. has been installed for the last 2000 miles (2 weeks of driving with my commute) and the bolts still look new.

i'll let the driveshaft go for $200 + shipping.

if you have any questions, etc., feel free to contact Tom at "mpgmadman at gmail dot com" i've got e-mail direct to my phone so response will be nearly immediate.

ALSO NOTE THAT IF YOU BUY IT ALL AND SAVE ME THE HASSLE OF SHIPPING IT ALL OUT SEPARATELY I WILL SELL THE WHOLE DEAL FOR 350 SHIPPED.

thanks a TON.

Tom

i

·
Registered
203 Posts
DS

I am interested in the front drive shaft. Pics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts