Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for Winch mount options for my WJ. So far I found the ARB that goes for 6-700 the Trail ready for 7-900 and not a whole lot more. Tonight I found a bumper from Kennesaw Mountain Accessories and sent a email out to find they claim to have on for the WJ that is less than 400 with out options. I have not seen a picture and would like to know if anyone has seen one. Does it wrap around the sides of the body like the factory one and how does it attach. What about other options. Keith

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I recieved a pic from Kennesaw this morning and It looks pretty decent and does wrap around the sides. Not as nicely finished as the ARB and Trail ready but at 380.00 a pretty good deal. They have add on options like bull bar and reciever tube as well each option is less than a 100.00. The picture I got had a ZJ but they have confirmed one for the WJ. I know I answered my own question but are there any other options? Keith

·
Registered
225 Posts
That's pretty much it, unless you have one fabbed for yourself. I favor TR for its functionality, but everyone has their own reasons for picking an aftermarket bumper.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts