Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wrapping up a rebuild, on a '04 WJ Overland long story short the company I bought my short block engine install kit from sent me a kit for a 4.0 (I'm assuming) instead of a 4.7. I received the correct kit but they never asked for this kit back. Since I have no need for these parts figured I'd get them to someone who needs or wants them. Looking to get what I paid for the kit $300 plus shipping, and would like to get rid of all the parts at once if possible. Thanks
INCLUDES:
Serpentine belt, Upper & Lower Radiator hoses

Coil on Plug Boots (8)

Radiator Cap or Reservoir Cap, Thermostat, PCV Valve, Fuel Filter

Spark Plugs (8), Oil Filter

Air Filter, Water Pump

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am very aware of this, as I said in my post I ordered a kit for the 4.7. Which is a V8, right? That's only stated in the first 2 sentences of my post. Where I also stated that I'm really just assuming that the parts are for a 4.0. Which is also why most all the pics have the part numbers visible. I don't know why they sent me a 4.0 kit with 8 spark plugs and coil boots, I didn't pack and ship the kit. If you are interested in the parts great, if not quit wasting my time with dumba ss statements and comments on things that should be fairly obvious to some one who reads the entire post instead of just looking at the pics

1 - 3 of 3 Posts