Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this same thing at the GSMW area, but just wondering if there will ever be a GSS? There are plenty of trails, plenty of GrandJeeperes to go, just wondering why there isnt one all ready? Im from San Antonio, and the GSlams are all pretty far.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm in.... Gilmer would be a great spot to host a GS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
742 Posts
I would love to beable to have some trails to ride on around here. We could have a hell of a time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
jbrown97zj said:
I posted this same thing at the GSMW area, but just wondering if there will ever be a GSS? There are plenty of trails, plenty of GrandJeeperes to go, just wondering why there isnt one all ready? Im from San Antonio, and the GSlams are all pretty far.

I know it is a long trip, but GSW in Moab is worth every one of the 1,200 miles I drove each way last year -- and will do again this year. You should be about 200 miles closer if my calculations are correct. If you haven't been to Moab yet, you should really try to make it this year.

There are some good four-wheelin locations in Texas (Gilmer, Mason, Y.O. Ranch, Big Bend, Palo Duro). But Moab is the Mecca of four-wheelin, at least in my book. And GSW is the best.

Jim

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm in Louisiana and a Grand Slam south would be awesome! Louisiana doesn't have ANY available trails (Moab isn't down the road either), I would be willing to help in any way possible to make this idea a reality. Maybe we could use the Superlift RV park in Hot Springs Arkansas. It has beginner to advanced trails, mud, and lite rocks. I know there is a lot of guys here from Texas, Arkansas, Georgia, and Florida. I think this would be successful. Even you Northern guys could come down and taste some southern mud.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wait I was wrong, there is a legal tail in Louisiana. I just read a post by bigeasyZJ and he informed me that there is a trail near New Orleans. Come on guys an off road adventure, New Orleans, how can you resist. OOOOh, I see your wife wont let you go to New Orleans alone. That's O.K. because you WOULD get yourself in some trouble if she did! It's also a good thing you just missed Mardi Gras. Yes, the girls do go wild :cuddle: :cuddle: :thumbsup: !

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey i am in for a GSS. Someone let me know if it gets started! i may not have a hoss of a ZJ yet but i am willing to try anything. it will also help us meet the other grand owners in the area and maybe people that can help me do axle swaps!

I live in south MS so i am fairly close to stuff in LA etc. Someone get this going!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts