Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone,

All of you have a month to get your POS ready (Beerman this means YOU!!! :mrgreen: ). I hope we get a large turn-out! I don't want to hear I'm going!, I'm going!, I'm going! and then ya crawfish out! If nothing else get to Bog Dogs and camp!!

Bruce you out there? Does we have a camp site yet? I hope we can get #4 again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,137 Posts
You know I'm in Ginger!

But like Shadow said...1 month and counting down. So get your pieces and parts (or just one big piece) together and come out. It'd be nice to have a head count of who's going and what they want to run.

Last few years we've only had "stockers" and intermediate. We haven't had an advanced run in many years. And to those who haven't made it to an event before or just don't know. I said "stockers" because it's MUCH more than stock.

Intermediate here! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,137 Posts
Don't know shadow. Maybe there's only web wheelers on here! :angry:


I know some of you out there wheel. In fact I've wheeled with a lot of you. It will be a good time as always.


And if you're nice, we might even let you help Beerman or myself fix our crap when we snap something. :)


Or even better...you can help strap Ginger off the bypasses! LMAO :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Preppi12 said:
Don't know shadow. Maybe there's only web wheelers on here! :angry:


I know some of you out there wheel. In fact I've wheeled with a lot of you. It will be a good time as always.


And if you're nice, we might even let you help Beerman or myself fix our crud when we snap something. :)


Or even better...you can help strap Ginger off the bypasses! LMAO :lol:
You've been warned now I'm going to slash your tires. :angry: I smeel smoke!! you better check that wiring!!! :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Hopefully my jeep can get out there this year for some GS evengs. I did get to see your jeep Shadow and it was looking great. You were talking to my driver Saturday morning in the red XJ but you zipped off to quickly before I could say hi :cry: Did you enjoy the event?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fuzzy59 said:
Hopefully my jeep can get out there this year for some GS evengs. I did get to see your jeep Shadow and it was looking great. You were talking to my driver Saturday morning in the red XJ but you zipped off to quickly before I could say hi :cry: Did you enjoy the event?
I found out later you were riding with Brandon. Thanks for the compliment on the POS. I wish it would have run great!! New locker gave troubles!!! :angry:

I always enjoy my self up there for the most part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Shadow said:
I found out later you were riding with Brandon. Thanks for the compliment on the POS. I wish it would have run great!! New locker gave troubles!!! :angry:
What happened with your locker? Berk's locker might have been just as bad if you haven't heard lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fuzzy59 said:
What happened with your locker? Berk's locker might have been just as bad if you haven't heard lol.
Put a ARB in, worked great for about 3 hours, worked intermittent for another hour and then stopped working. It stopped working after getting to the top v trail. Got back to camp and started looking for air leaks and such, NONE! I still haven't found a problem with it. Put it up on jack stands and it works as advertised. [smilie=bal_ask.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
What a pain in the arse. So what's the plan to fix it then, or is it fixed? [smilie=bal_ask.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re-plumbed the air lines, changed the fluid. I'm goin to try it this weekend, we shall see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
Hey hey now. I have sliders :mrgreen: Not sure if my grand will be running in a month, it just depends what funds and time allow.

P.S. - I really need to start a thread for my jeep, darn camera :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
And Preppi, do you know if anyone else from the Richmond area is going or are Shadow and yourself the only two signed up atm?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,137 Posts
fuzzy59 said:
And Preppi, do you know if anyone else from the Richmond area is going or are Shadow and yourself the only two signed up atm?
Maxx and VAPILOTDA (Daniel) are the only two other people I know in the richmond area. I would like to assume they are both going. I know Daniel had intensions on going last I talked to him a couple weeks back and Maxx posted up a few ago. So...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
294 Posts
I'll have my jumk together by gse.Preppi I don't want to hear a word out of you. :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
sigh, i am just getting my jeep back together to find out I have less than a month. Web wheeling it is.
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top