Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I noticed that my climate control/heater knobs were getting a bit dim, I took the unit out and decided to investigate, noticing that 2 of the 4 bulbs inside of the DELCO manufactured climate control box were burned out. The Jeep dealer says that is a non serviceable part and can only sell the complete unit itself to the tune of $550.00 :eek: Does anyone know where I can find the bulbs that replace those that have burned out in the unit? I have been everywhere from bulb companies to Chevrolet dealers hoping for an answer and all have been unsuccessful. These are the little tiny cluster type bulbs with the built on socket that you insert into the PCB and twist about 1/8 of a turn or so to install. If its of any help, the bulbs have printing on them that reads "TSD" and "V-2" on the bottom of the white sockets. These heater units were all made in Mexico by Delco Electronics for Chrysler I believe from 93 and up in the Ltd's w/ climate control. Any help would be very much appreciated!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts