Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for idea's for what we want to for a place to stay during the event
There are a couple of options
1. THere is a camp ground very close and if I have a good head count I can reserve spots, if anyone of you have campers they have RV hook ups otherwise roughing it with hot water showers and running toilets.
2. There are plenty of hotel rooms in the area.
3. People go wherever and no group site.

Personally I perfere camping, for a variety of reason, namely its cheapest closest to the trail, about half a mile and I like camping
What do you all think

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would have it no other way than camping.
its the shizzy becuase you get to play with fire, and alcohol

of course not while you are driving. :eek:

im in to camp on the trail in the woods. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I would like to camp but only if there is a the camps are spread out enough that I can go to sleep without listening to a bunch of drunks and don't get harrassed buy motorcycles/jeeps all hours of the night.

Oh and I have pitbulls so the place needs to allow dogs.

If the place is quiet I am up for the campground. If not I will find a hotel.

·
Registered
619 Posts
sorry AK i should have been more specific in the dealings with how consideration must always bea priority when in public. :) hehehe....

:spam:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
ZJipsomatic said:
sorry AK i should have been more specific in the dealings with how consideration must always bea priority when in public. :) hehehe....

:spam:
Sorry if I came off like a prude. Didn't really mean it that way. You all can get as loud and crazy as you want...before 10pm....lol. Actually you will understand when you get kids and age a bit. I just like to have a semi quiet place to sleep.

·
Registered
619 Posts
"quote AK" hahahaha, dont worry, no harm no foul. :lol: :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts