Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading out Thursday at about 6am since it's a heck of a drive for me, should be there by dinnertime that evening. Do we have a designated area or anything to meet up and camp in?

·
Registered
187 Posts
My long weekend has turned into a one day trip- long story that involves a pregnant wife at home. I will be arriving Saturday morning and heading out after riding that day. Wish I could hang out longer, but at least I get to make part of the weekend. See you all there!

·
Registered
604 Posts
MattsZJ said:
I'm heading out Thursday at about 6am since it's a heck of a drive for me, should be there by dinnertime that evening. Do we have a designated area or anything to meet up and camp in?

As long as you find your way to Crawfords, you wont miss the group.

·
Registered
250 Posts
When's everyong arriving?
Hopefully I can go at all. I figured I would be done today, but mother nature decided she was going to screw me and have a huge thunder storm come through. I can't weld in the rain. That little truck has a dana 60 in the back waiting for a home.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reshard's ZJ said:
When's everyong arriving?
Hopefully I can go at all. I figured I would be done today, but mother nature decided she was going to screw me and have a huge thunder storm come through. I can't weld in the rain. That little truck has a dana 60 in the back waiting for a home.
Have any luck today? I'm packing up now, and I have to rotate tires and fix my rear hatch. I can't get my rear hatch to close. If I get annoyed enough with it, I swear I'm just welding the damn thing shut...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wellllllllll I'm off! I can't get through to the camp ground, been trying for 3 days. I always get a busy signal, an "all circuits are busy now" or it just rings. I'm showing up at their doorstep anyway.

·
Registered
604 Posts
MattsZJ said:
Wellllllllll I'm off! I can't get through to the camp ground, been trying for 3 days. I always get a busy signal, an "all circuits are busy now" or it just rings. I'm showing up at their doorstep anyway.
For anyone else who might be calling I have been told by others that they get a busy signal as well. It should be ok to stop by the office on your way in and see Crawford and pay him for your sites without having called ahead.

·
Registered
250 Posts
:cry: It is official, I can not go. As I was finishing up the last bit of work on my rig, I asked my wife to go get the rental truck I had reserved to tow my Jeep there. They told her that we could not rent because you have to be 25 in order to rent a truck. We found other places that would rent us a truck but it would cost $700 (not in the budget). I am very sorry guys. I feel as though I have let you all down. Please forgive me. :cry:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Reshard's ZJ said:
:cry: It is official, I can not go. As I was finishing up the last bit of work on my rig, I asked my wife to go get the rental truck I had reserved to tow my Jeep there. They told her that we could not rent because you have to be 25 in order to rent a truck. We found other places that would rent us a truck but it would cost $700 (not in the budget). I am very sorry guys. I feel as though I have let you all down. Please forgive me. :cry:
That sucks. I feel for ya, I was in the same spot last year, not being done. Anyway you can drive it there under its own power?

Cam

·
Registered
250 Posts
That sucks. I feel for ya, I was in the same spot last year, not being done. Anyway you can drive it there under its own power?
I thought about it but this would have been it's first time on the road. I would not have worried about gassing it through the tails, but high speeds would not have been safe.

I have been waiting for this trip all year. I scheduled my vacation around it and almost quit my job when they said they were canceling all vacations. It hurts real bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts