Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to leave sometime on the 12th. I was wandering if anyone else is going to be leaving Wednesday. If so, you wanna caravan up there?

Chris

·
Registered
656 Posts
ZJSAMPLE said:
I would like to leave sometime on the 12th. I was wandering if anyone else is going to be leaving Wednesday. If so, you wanna caravan up there?

Chris
Chris, I'll be leaving Wednesday as well, unless the plan changes. I'm up for a Jeepavan with you and the locals.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I would also like to leave on Wednesday. Although if I remember correctly I booked the hotel starting Thursday.

Chad

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevin, Chad

Let me know when you guys want to leave wednesday. I am going to have to check with my friend to see if he got that day off, I am sure he did.

Chris

·
Registered
656 Posts
ZJSAMPLE said:
Kevin, Chad

Let me know when you guys want to leave wednesday. I am going to have to check with my friend to see if he got that day off, I am sure he did.

Chris
Chris:
I'm gonna leave here around 10-11am and Chad and I are going to meet in Globe somewhere/sometime. I can pick you up in AJ around 11-12p on the way out and we can meet him there in Globe if you want.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kevin/Chad, looks like I am out for wednesday. My friend can't get the day off work, so will be heading out thurday morning. Kinda sucks.

Chris

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Sorry to hear that Chris. Was looking foward to tailing a blue ZJ to Moab. Like Kevin said see you in Moab. Kevin check your email later, for I am sending some comments. Chad

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, well, it looks like I am back in for the wed. departure. My friend has the day off and is ready to go. I will be ready whenever you all are.

Chris

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Damm Chris, make up your mind. :grin: We will figure out the particulars like time and locations next week.

Chad

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, I know. I feel like a blasted woman changing my mind so much :D

I'll be following you guys right to the Rustic Inn since I have reservations there. Did he cut me a good deal at $197 a night? J/K, I got the same rate as you. See you guys then.

Chris

·
Registered
466 Posts
Damn, I would be leaving on Wed with you guys, but damn summer school won't let me leave till Friday afternoon. See you all on Saturday.

Kevin M

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KevinM said:
Damn, I would be leaving on Wed with you guys, but damn summer school won't let me leave till Friday afternoon. See you all on Saturday.

Kevin M
That sucks dude. See you up there on Saturday then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts