Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to come here a lot til about 8 years ago when things in my life took a huge turn, some for the better, some for the worse. Where did everyone go? I belong to a couple of forums and it seems all the "old timers" have gone.

Nobody buildin and beatin Jeeps anymore??

·
Registered
379 Posts
I still poke my head in here once in a while. It has become quiet here. I still drive my ZJ but since it has become my daily transportation to and from work, etc, I haven't really done anything to it. I can't even remember the last time it was ever off road. Pity.

·
Registered
379 Posts
ditto

we get old, move on, have kids and priorities change.... I'm still keeping my money pit though =)
Unfortunately, I know the "get old" part all to well (I turn 58 this month).

I guess everyone got busy with their lives.
I have the busy life but I also need the playtime. Tinkering with the ZJ is about the only hobby I have left to unwind with. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
What happened to our garage where we could list specs and post pics of our Jeeps?

And what happened to the picture thread?... A lot of good pictures gone smh

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
This is the first time in longer than I can remember when I got an email about someone responding to a thread I'd been a part of.

I parted out my rig about two years ago now. Right down to cutting up the body and bringing it to the sheet metal scrappers.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I'm kinda half-assed looking for a toy at the moment, but more to get me to the remote fishing location than for crawling.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I log in to this forum from time to time. I really like the forum but I work 6 days a week and I don't have much free time to contribute as much as I'd like to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts