Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

41 - 60 of 4829 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Zj95Maxx said:
i dont have the big decal, but i will just send you a bunch of diff ones/sizes
Ok that is cool. I will save them till i get my lift and pimp out my Jeep with them. [smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]

·
Registered
469 Posts
ill take any leftovers...... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
LancasterZJ said:
ill take any leftovers...... :mrgreen:
PM me ur addy and it would be cool to gimme like 2 bucks on paypal if possible, ill give u a nice amount of stickers

·
Registered
809 Posts
2000_WJ said:
Finished and installed tail light guards

Now i can traverse the mall parking lots with no worries

got them for $20
Where for $20?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well picked up my Jeep after the mechanic said they couldn't find anything wrong. I drove it home and it stalled out twice in my parking lot at my apartment building. Called them up and dropped it back of them. Hopefully they can find something wrong with it. :cry:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
GrnGrand97 said:
Well picked up my Jeep after the mechanic said they couldn't find anything wrong. I drove it home and it stalled out twice in my parking lot at my apartment building. Called them up and dropped it back of them. Hopefully they can find something wrong with it. :cry:
sorry to hear that man...but i figured out my tranny is good, i was explaining my problem wrong, i was saying that it takes me 2000 RPM to get going..but i was explaning it wrong...i think your thinking its like ..stop, gas, rev to 2000 RPM, THEN tires move..what i MENT to say is that to getr to about 20mph on normal gas, its 2000 rpm..which i figuredout is fine..shooot

still taking it to shop for a real tranny flush cuz im wheeling her this weekend [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My ZJ will be sitting at the shop all weeked :(. I should steal my step-dads and take her out today [smilie=bal_ask.gif] I think my Tranny does the same thing every once in awhile. Only done it a handfull of times though. Flush won't hurt 'nuthin

·
Registered
57 Posts
Proof once and for all my Jeep, is for the whole family. That's right ZJ family fun moment take 1 ( Its a Xmass tree) [/img]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
sweet lookin ZJ! Gotta love setting up for the holidays

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Zj95Maxx said:
went wheeling, pics are coming
damn you! I need my Jeep back :cry: Haven't seen it since Tuesday

·
Registered
13 Posts
New air filter, woohoo...cleaned up all the glass inside from the worthless... [smilie=censored.gif] ...er...person who tried to steal it, spent half the day on the phone with the insurance company trying to get money for the stereo, made an appointment at Jeep place to get ignition switch swapped out and window replaced, kicked neighbor's dog (misery loves company), just kidding about the dog, finally got a check on the way for the stereo...that will now be recycled into another inch worth of lift, and then I did some very minor wheeling to my favorite fishing spot to relax...freezing the whole way because I have no window. Life is good! :mrgreen:

41 - 60 of 4829 Posts