Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4829 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
The last time I was in mud was back in September for my camping trip. But it wasn't too bad and a couple months ago.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Kewl, might try the open loop mode idea. I sank my jeep in a strip pit a few years ago, water entered the exhaust and ruined the o2 sensors. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thanks...hopefully it will be nice and cheap to fix. Make me sad she is sick.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did lots of work..

First, drained tranny fluid, took out pan, about two big globs of dirt was in there, im sure that wasnt helping my tranny prob, new filter, new fluid...painted my tie rod and rear diff color silver ot match my RE stuff, got my D ring shackle on, got rear lights hooked up...and did TJ gas bezel thing..pics are coming in a sec

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
How hard was the TJ mod? I might do that but I need a locking gas cap first. Look forward to pics. Do you have part numbers?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
GrnGrand97 said:
How hard was the TJ mod? I might do that but I need a locking gas cap first. Look forward to pics. Do you have part numbers?
uhh, had to cuz out the whole middle part of the tj bezel, then spraypainted everything around the gas hole black to make it look like it flowed..the holes barely got on the paint, but it looks great, i just asked for a 99 tj gas bezel...it was 14 something

ill get alocking gas thing later

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Cool. I will look into that this summer since I will be hacking shit anyways. Looking forward to pics!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

rear lights

mud in tanny pan

the cap is painted black now, just messing around on that pic

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Looks good! [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
o yeah BTW you have a lot of stickers! [smilie=bowdown.gif]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well I dropped the Jeep off and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. So they are going to keep it over night and try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Wierd. No clue, intermitent could be problem with distributor, crap plug wire, coil, etc. Who knows. Good luck on that.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
It was still do it when I brought it in. I told them to try the N method...hopefully they will find something.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
yeah stickers..hahaha anyone want some? I got TONS of rubicon express, both the logo one and the manufacturing one..big small medium..mikey thompson sticker, auburn gear sticker, rusties stickers,elias 4wd center sticker, xtra nagca sticker

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I will take some RE stickers [smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
GrnGrand97 said:
I will take some RE stickers [smilie=1zj2 (1).gif]
what kinds, go on the site and pick ones u want and tell me, and ill get them on the way [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I like these ones

Any size really.

Or this

Don't really care about size really. Through some in and surprise me. I will PM you my address.

21 - 40 of 4829 Posts