Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think thay look real nice.Cooper makes great tires.My pep boy tires are made by cooper.I run there AT tires on the street then i put on the pep boys MT for the mud.The buy 3 get 1 free is hard to beat.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I ran their STT's and loved them, I will be buying them again in 35's

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got them installed on Saturday. Love the feel of them. and a great lookin' tire also!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the AT3's on my ZJ. Excellent tire. Quiet on the highway. Great in the rain. Haven't been able to try them in deep snow becase we didn't have much of a winter here last year.

I liked them so much, my brother put a set on his K2500 Suburban, and he was a die-hard BFG/Michelin dude.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the AT3's on my ZJ. Excellent tire. Quiet on the highway. Great in the rain. Haven't been able to try them in deep snow becase we didn't have much of a winter here last year.

I liked them so much, my brother put a set on his K2500 Suburban, and he was a die-hard BFG/Michelin dude.
agreed very quiet on the road. installed them then went for a 2 hour drive very please!
ya waiting for the snow here.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
have not seen any mud yet........ however we had a small snow storm that rolled through here and grid locked the world you'd think. These tires bit hard and did not slip or slid ( under normal use) but of course I had to use the gas pedal and have some snow fun :)
tires grip VERY well in the snow and in the rain even better. Very smooth and quiet. Mind you I have a have a Manga Flow cat back exhaust so that is louder. But VERY happy with the tires.
Appearance I love the look also

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on a set of 285/75/16 at3's for my zj. Will have them installed sometime in the next couple weeks. Hope they work as well in the rain as everybody says they do.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Put 1000 miles on mine. Great wet traction, smooth and quiet. Only complaint is that 2/4 tires needed a lot of weight to balance. 285/75/16 mounted on 5.9 rims.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love that Jeep design! Cool! Did you buy new tires.. what kind.. and how well do you like them? I JUST ordered some Big Foot X/T's today, getting them put on tomorrow: STOKED!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had a set for a few thousand miles before I yanked the lift off due tot eh scariest deathwobble I ever had... sold my AT3's, but LOVED them.. the fool at Discount Tire says "yeah the Hankook ATM's are as good or better than the Coopers"..... LIAR....

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've got some 255/75R17 AT3s on my wj and I absolutely love them. When people ask me about them, I always highly recommend them. They aren't too loud for a more aggressive all terrain tire.
everywhere you go someone will sell you what they NEED to sell. Honestly, research the hell out of your tires and read reviews from everywhere. I speak with guys from the same company and store all day long, one guy will hate cooper and another will attempt to only sell cooper. So research tires for yourself and go wit what you want. Some of them, have had little to no experience driving with the tires they are selling, they are just trying to sell what they are told to sell. It would be benefitial to ask how they know they are better than the other. if they say "well i sell a lot of them" that just means they are easy to move for their location. In NO WAY does that mean they will meet all of your needs on and off the road.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Out of the over a dozen AT tires I've used these are the best so far. Bite hard in everything, wear well, great fuel economy, etc. I just wish the sidewall was slightly more aggressive for a better appearance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts