Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy my first Grand Cherokee (between 2018 and 2019) and I see differences in models in regards to the two styles of trim surrounding the Infotainment screens. The two links below show one which is the plastic matte black and the newer(?) style is the slick reflective black trim. Can anyone help me understand which models come with the slick black trim in the 2019 models (preferably)?? I thank anyone VERY MUCH in advance for helping me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm about to buy my first Grand Cherokee (between 2018 and 2019) and I see differences in models in regards to the two styles of trim surrounding the Infotainment screens. The two links below show one which is the plastic matte black and the newer(?) style is the slick reflective black trim. Can anyone help me understand which models come with the slick black trim in the 2019 models (preferably)?? I thank anyone VERY MUCH in advance for helping me!

Lance, I have a 2019 Limited and it has the reflective black trim, but it differs slightly from the one you show. Mine has a thin strip of chrome around the periphery but in from the outer edge about 1" Quite nice in my view.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts