Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 WJ and want to put in a BB and the only choices that I have found are from Tera and Rock Krawler. I have heard a lot of good and bad from Tera but havent heard anything from Rock Krawler. Does Rock Krawler have a better product? Plenty of people have the Tera pucks but does anyone have the RK pucks on a WJ?

Thanks
Steve

·
Registered
253 Posts
Steve, I have the RK BB in my 2k. The pucks gave me about 21/4" of lift. Their kit is supposed to come with disconnects and shocks w/integrated bumpstops. There is a back order on the shocks/discos though. I've had the spacers in since New Years- no probs yet.
Hope this helps you out. I think I paid $140 or so for the spacers.
Brett

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SLO MO,
Did you just buy the pucks or did you buy the shock/disco? Are you happy with your set up?

Does anyone else know if RE is going to come out with a lift for the WJ?

Thanks
Steve

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skippy on 2002-02-21 18:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
253 Posts
Steve, the kit is supposed to come with the shocks and discos but there was/is a backorder on them. I just told them to send me the pucks anyway as I will be going bigger in the near future anyway. Maybe their 8" :pant:.
The pucks fit good and were easy to install.
As long as I don't disconnect my factory shocks will be ok. Ride is still good. Be sure to get an alignment afterwards as this will mess up your toe.
Brett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts