Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I have a White 5.9 for sale with approx 153,000 on it.
Motor and Tranny are better than anyone would ever think with that kind of mileage.

The Good 1'st...

I just put in Alloy USA Axles & Wheel Bearings in the rear only to find out the pinion & carrier bearings need to be replaced.
Brand new Crossed drilled & Slotted Rotors & Centric Stop Tech pads All around.
I replaced ALL the front & rear swaybar & both trackbar bushings with Poly.
All New E Brake Shoes & Hardware.
Hankook DynaPro ATM's ( less than 6 months old )
The Ultra Star Rims look to be in almost brand new conditon with ZERO Curb Rash believe it or not.
Just installed Brand New Ironman Motor Mounts.
3 Inch Skyjacker Liftkit was already installed when I bought it last March.
K&N CAI ( Already Installed when I bought it )
I was told when I bought it that it has the Mopar Performance ECU in it but I never checked out the part #'s and there is another ECU that will be included if I sell the vehicle.
The 5.9 Seats were ripping so I found another set in better condition ( Yes same sew pattern ) that were in better condition with no rips and installed them.
It has Alpine Type R speakers in the doors and an Alpine Deck w/Ipod cable and also an Alpine Amp under the rear seat and a custom made subwoofer box in the back and yes the system pounds.
A Flowmaster 40 Series was already installed when i bought it.

Now the bad that I know about.

the rear diff is making noise and it's the carrier and pinion bearings.
I bought New Timken Replacement bearings but not installed.
The Front Hubs & CV joints need to be replaced.
I bought new decent quality replacements but they are not installed.
There is a Check Engine Light and was told it's the Cat Sensor, I had it scanned and was told the Cat itself is bad.
I bought a Magnaflow Highflow cat but it's not installed.
I was in an accident and was hit on the drivers side rear quarter panel and never bothered to fix it since it doesn't seem to affect how it drives ( pics attached ) I did replace the broken drivers side tail light.
there is a very small rust spot showing through on the drivers side hood on the lip in the front.
It does have a bad VC on the Transfer Case so the front drive shaft has been removed but I did have the front shaft rebuilt with all new U-Joints.

I do not want to take the time or spend the money to fix it nor do I have the tools or space to part it out or else I would.

It would take a few $$ to fix and get it back to where it deserves to be.

Either fix it or use it for a parts vehicle.

I'd like to get $1,800 for it but am open to all offers

Please feel free to call or text me at 978.867.5918

The vehicle is located in Woburn Massachusetts

Thank You for looking,

Rob

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts