1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Nice, I would like to second that. This could be useful. Its also got Wrangler YJ information and Cherokee XJ information.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
www.jeepslimited.com

was just told about this... has full FSMs for damn-near all jeeps. nothin on grand wagoneers. and i thing GC only up to '07. but its still got great info! the FSM for a '95 is over 1600 pages!

just join, go to downloads, and pick the truck. '95 has a ton of info

·
Registered
130 Posts
94 grand cherokee lifted pro comp suspension 3 1/5 VIBRATION
I had the same problem, it turned out to be the pinion gear alignment. What this is is that the pinion gear on the axle is pointing to low forcing the driveshaft to work against the u-joint. The mechanic that installed my 3" Pro Comp kit fixed mine when I went back to pick my wheels up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I need some help with my '95 ZJ. My cv boots keep tearing and was looking at upgrading to U-joints. I have heard from several different sources that the WMS of a ZJ Dana 30 varies from 59.5, 60 and 60.5. if it is 60.5 then im going to swap axle shafts from a TJ. and 60'' is most YJ dana 30s.

·
Registered
211 Posts
If anyone needs parts diagrams, I have access to Chrysler parts fisches thru my work. Everything from seatbelts to drivetrain. Mopar Part #'s included! Just PM me if ANYONE needs ANYTHING. Make sure to provide Y/M/M and assembly in question. Or, if the mods deem it appropriate, I can post them here or somewhere else on the site. There's ALOT of them even just for 93-98 ZJ's, like hundreds...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts