Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

So who is gonna be there?

6K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Fred Olmstead 
#1 ·
I just got everything figured out. I will be able to make it again this year. I am (hopefully) going to be starting a new job the day after GSE; that starting date was what I was waiting on before committing.

I am going to see if I can convince a few of the PA Jeeps guys that have Grands to come on down as well. With or without them, see you all next month.

#3 ·
About that new job, change the hopefully to I GOT IT!

Starting the week after GSE, I will be making about 150% of what I am currently making, with lots of room for advancement and more money. Finally get to use all that Navy training.

I will not be able to get any of the PA Jeeps folks to come down for GSE. The club is joining with another club (Maryland Creepers ?) for a benefit run on the 16th. Oh well, I will still be there.

#6 ·
Well, I certainly want to go, I missed last year.... but, I dunno... I just broke my ring and pinion and, I think, some other parts to be named later, at Paragon, yesterday, at On The Rocks. :cry: On the other hand, I did win 3 good raffle prizes at the banquet last night. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

Clayton and Mike Cracco, are you guys going?

I guess I need to see what all's broken before I say yea or nay.

Fred

#10 ·
Now that work is out of the way I can focus on getting my crap together. Still have to get my gears & locker in the front. Finish fabbing my brackets for my LA's, get my new rear axle in, swap output shafts from my old 249 into new 242...get that in. Bolt everything back together and find a truck and trailer to get it there and I'm in. Piece of cake!!! [smilie=bal_ask.gif]

Hope to see all of you there...if I can get there myself!

#12 ·
Fred Olmstead said:
Well, I certainly want to go, I missed last year.... but, I dunno... I just broke my ring and pinion and, I think, some other parts to be named later, at Paragon, yesterday, at On The Rocks. :cry: On the other hand, I did win 3 good raffle prizes at the banquet last night. [smilie=bal_cool.gif]

Clayton and Mike Cracco, are you guys going?

I guess I need to see what all's broken before I say yea or nay.

Fred

So Fred are you going?

#13 ·
Beerman,

Wahoo and the other "trail" you took me on aren't hard unless it's raining.

Hunter

#16 ·
NRV95ZJ said:
i just put stock on my sheet, thats what i was supposed to do right?
Just put GrandSlam on your sheet.We will figure out the levels at camp.

Well at this time just bring your stuff with you and give it to Bruce if you didn't send it in.

By this time tomorow I will be on my way.

See you guys there. [smilie=1beer.gif] :eek:ccasion5:

#18 ·
Preppi12 said:
I'll be there...just without my rig! :angry: Oh well, I'll still have fun hanging out, and drinking!!! Looking like I'll be everyones spotter for the weekend. After all...we have to watch out for Beermans rig since it hasn't seen a trail in a couple of years! ;)
It was out in June. :bootyshake:

#19 ·
Can't make it.

I am really really sorry I can't make it. :cry: Geez... 2 years in a row.

My ZJ is, at the moment, a 2wd vehicle with a broken front ring and pinion and it's not gonna be trailworthy in time.

Have fun guys! Maybe next year...

Fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.