Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's all the So. Cal. ZJ's. Does anybody want to do a run?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wob on 2002-03-22 21:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
439 Posts
Where in SOCAL are you. I would be intrested.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Duh. In Glendale. It was below your username.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I will be down until mid june or so, but will have lots of summer runs posted, mostly in big bear, last chance canyon, miller jeep trial and the likes. Have some major mods to finish in the next 1-2 months.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Chris, are you ever down in the San Diego area, Borrego etc. If you ever want to make a run to Truckhaven, get in contact with me.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I am in So. Cal also...we (chris and I) usually wheel together and we also normally schedule some runs..

I am running late on my mods also but would love to get together for a meet and Greet again, like last year

I have run truckhaven (good suspension twister) and anza borrego.

fun trails..

anyway lets figure out something soon..

·
Registered
439 Posts
That would be cool. I currently in the process of doing some more mods. As my sig says ARB's 4.56's and ARB's front and a 231. But I would hold off on them to go. I was planning on starting them soon. But being married kinda, puts the brakes on things sometimes. Send me an e-mail and we can get something planned.

·
Registered
421 Posts
One more So Cal ZJ'r here. while the rig is still basically stock I'll be working on it. I'd love to ride along with some of the built guys jsut to see what its like.
________
VAPIR ONE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts