Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay...i am a NEWBIE. I freely admit it...so please dont treat me like a complete retard...you can however treat me like an idiot. Okay...I want to put a new engine in my 96' ZJ...I kinda want it to be diesel...it looks like a 4bt is the popular choice. I have a 3" skyjacker lift with 2" budget boost... I have a set of axles lined up from a M715...dana 60 and a dana 70...dont know if they will fit with my set up...need some guidence and sugestions...thanks in advanced...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep...

yeah i know i will have to weld new mounting hardware on to the axles. as for cost i should be getting these axles for 300 dollars....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
goal...

my goal is to have a jeep i can drive around town, and then drive some trails. I dont plan on too much rockcrawling but i do want to beable to do most trails. i am swapping axles because i dont want my axles to break...ever. at least thats the goal. and i want to do an engine swap cause it would br badass...also the torque and miliage increase appeals to me. But really I am open to all sugestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts