Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was talk of this on JU, and I never did hear any more about it.

Anyone??? How about early March?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I might be ready by the end of March or April. I need to test out the axles, lockers, lift and tires.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Test axels & lockers at a meet & greet? Thought a meet & greet was held in a resturant or parking lot somewhere? Considering our weather Id prefer a resturant. ;)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clay on 2002-02-20 10:10 ]</font>

·
Registered
98 Posts
I know that Clay. I need to get miles on them one way before going off road. I need the know that I can drive it someplace.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We could simply make the swap meet the locale for a M&G. Great way to pick up some good deals also.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Its April and time to get this thing together again. Is anyone in the Northwest ready to have a Meet & Greet?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm ready....I say lets have it halfway between portland and seattle, so more people can make it from other down south.

Kelly

·
Registered
89 Posts
Canucks allowed? :D

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Someone throw out a date?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm up for the 27th. What time and where at?

·
Registered
186 Posts
We have a second..... All in favor say Aye.....

How about the Wal Mart parking lot in Chehalis. 10:00A AM on April 27th? Easy on and off the freeway and it is visible from the freeway. I can put up a map with directions from North and South.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I got all my lift together now....Lets have a Meet n Greet n Install Kelly's lift party. I'll buy some drinks and pizza, if someone wants to dontate a garage, tools, and free space?

Mellisa, if you read this, sorry I haven't got back to you in awhile, I just now (Sunday, April 21) got everything together for the lift. If you guys have any free time to throw this on with me, that'd be great.

Kelly

·
Registered
81 Posts
So Is there a M&G tomorrow at Walmart. I don't see a definate anywhere, and that is a long drive just to go to Wal-Mart:)
Anyone, Anyone....
Thanks,
Melissa

1 - 20 of 21 Posts