Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow Jeepers,
I have a beautiful 97 4.0 ZJ i bought 3-4 months ago, bought it for 2450$. It's got 211,119 miles on it.Inside was flawless, motor ran okay (had to replace the IAC, battery, and going to replace the exhaust manifold and exhaust system) which brings me to the question: What exhaust system can i get for the lowest price that'll make my jeep sound like a V8 (if possible)? I just love the sound of them when they pass, you cant miss it. There is a problem right now with my current system: The tailpipe is so close to the right rear tire that if the tailpipe moves, it'll bump against the tire. The Jeep came all the way from Tennessee, and my dad said it could be from when they moved it onto the truck to the dealer, causing the system to push to the motor? There is a few problems with her right now, but i dont know whether to post it here or in the other section because personally, i think im asking pretty decent questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If a mod reads this, can you please delete my other post in the ZJ Lounge?
I wasnt sure if it was a noob question or not, i looked through some of the questions in this section. Thank you :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts