Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my jeep all welded up.I'll be ready for all Bigdog events.So preppi and all you other guys I'll be wheeling with you.It's been almost 2 years so I'm wheeling this year.

Who knows I might get a dent this year :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
88 Posts
So I won't be chasing you through the woods this year?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the jeep at bigdogs for a trail clean up and it held together. [smilie=bal_cool.gif] Ice Breakers here I come :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
god i can't wait, i hope to be at 5.5" of lift, and 32's :mrgreen: with arb and a winch...... hopefully.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bruce long time no see.Are you going to be at ice breakers?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
are they gonna have one big campsite again? or are they gonna let the grand be castaways?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NRV95ZJ said:
are they gonna have one big campsite again? or are they gonna let the grand be castaways?
You can camp any where you want but Bruce and I stay in camp 4 where we usually camp.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
i say even though its not going to be grand slam. lets try and get a bunch of grands to go anyway. is campsite 4 where the grands normally camp at?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Unfortunately, I will probably not be there in June. I am still trying to finagle my reserve duty schedule so I can make it,,,but it does not look good at this point.

I will be at Ice Breaker though.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will be at Ice Breakers too.And we'll be staying in camp 4(That is where all the Grands camp)

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Things weren't looking promising for me for a while but I found out yesterday that I will be able to make it for ice breakers...just a day late. I'm not real happy about missing friday but I'm leaving after work and will be there friday night. Oh well...still time for some wheelin and a little party time. Besides...I've gotta see if beerman makes it through a whole day of wheelin or not :lol:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Preppi have I ever made it on the trails since you been there?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Yeah...you made it to the trails the first year I came ('04) but had to be towed off the mountain. Nice $50 charge there. And the last two years you've just had problem after problem. I've seen some pictures of you wheelin so I know you've done it! We just have to see if you still remember how now.
I was thinking it was a friday through sunday event like the others I've attended. Oh well...see ya'll late friday night then! When is everyone else arriving?

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Beerman,

take them on wahoo in the rain.

Hunter

1 - 20 of 31 Posts