Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guy's, I'm new to this forum...but no Jeep/wrenching noobie; little background info..bought my 96" ZJ laredo that was left for dead for over 3.5+ years and would have never seen the road/ trail again...until I totaled my Bimmer....

The Jeep wasn't running so replaced water pump, thermostat, clutch fan,crankshaft position sensor, radiator and a boat load more...then drove it home with hole's in my brake lines! LOL I told my brother I had no brake's before we took it home and he's like "nahh you're fine we just need to bleed the lines!" ..HA! After about 6 falange kit's later, new brake lines!

Since, completely stripped all the carpeting/ headliner and hurculined both; LED everything (all dash/overhead module's, exterior lights..minus my Halogen Hi beam and HID low beam are all LED's) Swapped in leather; hardwired in power leather's seat's since my model didn't come with that option.
-99+ intake manifold swap
-Properly cleaned/fully rebuild Bosch 26lb 4-hole injectors
-K&N homemade intake w/ use of lower intake box so it doesn't suck up mud
-Jet Stage II
-Magnaflow Hi Flow cat.
-Flowmaster Super 44 (always get asked if I have a V8)
-CSF Racing 2row aluminum/ copper core radiator
-Flowkooler Hi flow water pump
-Hi flow thermostat housing/ thermostat
-New water pump tube/ hose's
-Spec D Tuning one-piece headlight's w/ Halo's..HID's and LED sidemarker/ turn signal's
-Custom fit 3/4 round LED's in both front/rear bumper outdent's (frt amber-running/turn signal's wired so they illuminate bumper, frnt turn signal, side marker like 1,2,3 and the rear are Red wired into my brake light's so they only illuminated when braking)
-Painted everything from my dash, to my driveshaft's everything is Red/Black
-5.5" of lift...3.5" RE + 2" Skycracker coil spacer's
-32" Mud Claw's on 16x8 blk Pro Comp 7081's (Red center caps, lug's stem cap's)
-All adjustable control arm's (Red/black
-Crown HD steering kit (needed something quick/ cheap..also all Red w/ Polyurethane tie rod end bushing's)
-IRO frt track bar/ JKS rear tbar
-Quick discos.
-Polyurethane front sway bar bushings (made a huuuuuge) difference
-Rear sway bar delete
-Crown Performance extended Red brake line's (still need to install)
-Ford Taurus Electric fan (still need to install)
-AX-15 5spd (Going to rebuild/ install soon...**NEED** to find clutch/pedal assembly)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah and I also forgot to mention my system... Kenwood headunit, 4 6.5" performance series speaker's in all four doors + 4 1.25" 125rms watt tweeter's custom mounted into my door's...all 4 door's rewired with 16g wire, leading back to a 4ch Kenwood amp...and 2, 12" 800W sub's powered by a 2000w amp that I don't even have turned up halfway bc it already shakes the Jeep lol plus rewired those parallel so create 2ohms vs 4 or 8 with 10g speaker wire. And all door's are dynamated as well the the trunk obviously, the rear wheel well humps and around the shifter.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah I forgot..I also have G2's 4.56's, 30spline Chromoly shaft's + Detroit super 35 locker in the rear...picking up a HP30 this week..gonna have to cut off/ weld on all new mounts + regear/ lock it, along w/ WJ knuckle's and twin piston caliper swap + truss, as well as the rear. Note: these axle's are just temporary..going to one ton Kingpin's and 7-9" long arm's when funds will allow. The Jeep fund is a liiitttle tight right now bc I just had a baby girl a few months ago

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow!

Pic's of when I first got her running. And here's the stock headlight's before and after wet sanding/buffing (I used to be a professional painter/buffer for a Mustang company so de-hazzling them were a breeeeze for me.
Nice rims!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts