Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anybody would like to get a poker game going one of the nights down there?? If so, which night would be best and where?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
slcruger45 said:
Wondering if anybody would like to get a poker game going one of the nights down there?? If so, which night would be best and where?
All in? ;)
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I'm dropping enough cash to make it there, and now you want me to gamble too!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
ItsaJeepThing95 said:
I'm dropping enough cash to make it there, and now you want me to gamble too!!!
I have never played the game. Just saw it on TV. Looks like fun. Maybe someone can teach me how to play.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MoabZJ said:
I don't have rock lights so I can play poker at night ;)
Rock lights schmock lights. Just have a co-pilot hanging off your rig somewhere with a Mag light!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
JohnBoulderCO said:
I have never played the game. Just saw it on TV. Looks like fun. Maybe someone can teach me how to play.
Why do I suspect that John is actually a shark at Poker?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
It is true that all the games are developed in a way that gambling establishments always have some advantage. It means that the player will never earn huge sums online. In real life casinos, poker experts can get advantage, but these cases are also not so widely spread. So you need to evaluate what you are ready to lose before making a bet at RichPrize.com resource.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top