Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was wondering about buying a 2007 grand Cherokee, the thing looks awesome and is something I can afford to have fun in I want to know if they are worth it or not. This Jeep Grand Cherokee is a 2007 with 204k on it ?, it’s for 2,600. It’s super clean and leather inside. It’s a 4x4, 4.7 , with clean title. I already have a daily driver which is my malibu but I want something I could take when I go out hiking or to the mountains. Anyways since you guys really know what this things are capable of I am asking all of you if you think this is a reasonable price to buy it ? Also if you guys could let me know what to look out for in terms of breaking down.... things that I need to check out before I buy it or what I can ask a mechanic to look for ... I’d really appreciate all feedback so I can make a informed decision by this weekend. Thank you for your time and knowledge. Just also found a 2005 Jeep same 4.7 , leather , clean title , 147k for 3k?? So idk which one would be better other then the mileage....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Without being able to look at them first hand it's hard to give advice, but the thing that sticks out from your description is the mileage. 204k seems like a lot of miles. The 2005 has nearly 60k less. My 2001 only has 151k. I'd test them both. You could also offer them less than they're asking.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got my 02' a couple years ago and it now has over 180K on it, its a great running Jep and the repairs I have done is what I would consider normal repairs on any vehicle. Just make sure you check it out fully, inside outside and under it ! If it has been taken care of then the miles do not matter !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts