Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a 2021 Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary 4*4 V6 (Anniv Model is based on Limited Model) at the end of September. It is in D1 status in the order system and I have the VIN.

I was considering a Limited or North Edition in 2020. The North Edition seems to be gone in 2021, and I preferred the Anniv model over the limited in 2021.

I will be setting this up to tow behind my diesel pusher motorhome (rated for plenty of GCC to tow the WK2)..

Back in the day I owned 2 Isuzu Troopers, and have owned one Subaru WRX hatchback AWD.

I won't be doing any real offoading, just some dirt roads, maybe logging roads, and sand beaches. But I do need the 2 speed transfer case to use the neutral for towing it behind the motorhome.

As to potential off roading, the Anniv model has no skid plates and 20" wheels (I actually would have preferred 18" wheels, but the rest of the package won me over).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Skid plates are a pain for changing axel fluid. Off road clearance is good, but quadra lift gives the height of a truck, so depends on your needs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts