Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Last I saw on the forum, they were still asking for people to send in ideas. I'm all about some stickers though!

·
Registered
495 Posts
If you like stickers I saw one that said Jeep the official Land Rover recovery vehicle. There is also a web site in the UK called pmdessentials.co.uk that has several stickers like Jeep made in the US used all over the world. I also like Penn 4wd clubs sticker on if you can read this roll me over. OK I am not really a sticker freak just a GC nerd. Keith

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya, I've just seen a posting on a new version of the NAGCA logo on the JU site this morning...it's really nice! I've just ordered a few "Land Rover Recovery Team" decals, really gonna piss-off the Rovers in my club!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: flyfishboston on 2002-02-01 10:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why would someone post a new Logo for NAGCA on JU instead of here? Maybe someone needs to steer the maker of the LOGO to NAGCA's forum for us to see it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Hey
Where did you buy the land rover recovery team sticker?

G

·
0 Posts
With the grand poohbah's permission, I'll be glad to have the stickers printed and organize the buy. It would be print on demand, no waiting for everyone to get their money in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts