Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

NOT HAPPY WITH JEEP

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Brian-Emmons 
#1 ·
New to jeep and not wanting to buy another one. After we spent $63,000 and waiting 3 months for my wife's Grand Cherokee L 2021nwhich has "TRAILER TOW PREP GROUP". We are now being charger another $1000 for the wiring kit, installing it and Turning trailer tow on in the computer. I ask the dealer to explain what the Trailer group was they have no real clarification of what that includes. Needless to say, not happy. I would have thought also my Sales REP thought that package group would have at lease had the program turn on in the computer.

#2 ·
Unfortunately (and w/o going into political aspect) we still suffering the effects of COVID-19.
As consumers start buying and manufacturers wanting to make up for losses incurred prices are going thru the roof.
Dealers are adding up to $2000 to vehicle MSRP same as your supermarket jacking prices on groceries.
In normal times your dealer would cut some off the price but not today.

#3 ·
On most jeeps you need to carefully read the complete build options list and tick off all the relevant boxes as wiring, plug type (in UK we use 7 pin and 13 pin sockets), Towing pack and on some models you even have to select upgraded axles

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.