Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1681 - 1688 of 1688 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
sorry to hear that jay, you sounded pretty content with things earlier this year while we were chatting. hope nothing painful for ya.

Yeah, it came out of the blue - I was in shock for probably the first week. Pain? Yeah, lots but I'm managing - got lots of support and friends helping me through. Thanks for the thoughts guys!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,682
Jay I wish ya the best. Those type of situations are terrible. If you ever need a hand I'm sure a lot of us here who "look up to ya" would be happy to help, or drag ya out on a trail run in the white stuff. ;)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
word.
my skinny tires seem to hold beed just fine at 2-3 lbs. pressure so lets run the tinkham exit or somewhere soon. i got an air filler-upper for christmas so im good to go for the ride back home. russ and/or jay we should run sometime soon, just get out a little, short notice is fine w/ me, only restraint i got might be movin soon, i hope.
later

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
^whats your status chris? (maybe your in MN now?)
do you plan to fix the jeep? move?
i been lookin at some complete sh!t holes lately for houses. it amazes me how crappy people keep their homes and then ask what they do....
now im back to just making my landlord an offer.
i need to wheel though, to keep everything in perspective.
i'll be runnin my km2s at 1 psi all way around next time, i need some entertainment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys! Is anybody here in Forex trading. I am currently only on the trading stage. I have opened demo accounts on a few platforms and try to see if my skills are fine to pass to real trading. Then I will need to choose a forex broker Forex Picking: How to Choose a Forex Broker. I will be using only one trading account. What criteria where the most important for you when selecting a platform?

·
Registered
87 Posts

1681 - 1688 of 1688 Posts