Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1641 - 1660 of 1688 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
really searchin it out eh... :) lol.

not sure if ya got my pm vinny? hope my offer dont offent ya. perhaps i can do better if i get more details....
i wont do another lunchbox loc in back, so welded up or open is fine with me.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
your lil dumpster treats dont even cover my labor. i see how you are though.
still waitin for readbeard to come patch your heep up? no ride-alongs on the 14th now...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Getting most of my parts still. HP60 and 14 bolt are mocked up. Uni-frame is boxed, and I'm making my new flat belly tranz' mount as we speek. :) Hope to be out of the garage by the end of January. Still debating on tire size and wheels.......37's 38's 39's....mmmmm.

How is you Jeep going Chris?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,660
Getting most of my parts still. HP60 and 14 bolt are mocked up. Uni-frame is boxed, and I'm making my new flat belly tranz' mount as we speek. :) Hope to be out of the garage by the end of January. Still debating on tire size and wheels.......37's 38's 39's....mmmmm.

How is you Jeep going Chris?
Daaammn..... Those 14bolts are huge! Thought about shaving it any? Sounds awesome. I'd be curious as to your links build and what joints you use.

Mine is gettin up to speed. Welded and cut up some addition rear uppers support that should hopefully help last the winter :shrug: Mostly maintenance has been keeping me busy and will throughout the snow months. I can't wait to get some good snow wheeling in this winter. Looks like you'll have to come out and break trail for us later this winter :)

Don't think I'll be throwin any more coin at it unless I get chromos for the 30 further down the road. Time to start thinking about something else, and probably start with a set of axles lolz.

1641 - 1660 of 1688 Posts