Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hey showtime you Norcal Jeepers have all the fun. If I had a excuse I would make the road trip. Lets see.......7 hour drive???

Chris

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hey Pat, I heading up to Tahoe that weekend and will miss the meet and greet /forum/images/smiles/1sad but will try to make it to HH run. Hope you guys have some good time there. Let me know.

Edit: is it the same time and place on HH?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MarlonT on 2002-02-12 16:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Louie, go ahead and drive up, its gonna be rockin, and then the next weekend we are going on a HUGE trail run at Hollister Hills.

And dont worry if u cant make the meet and greet, the trail run will still be one of the funnest things EVER!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright guys, exactly one week away from the meet and greet. I hope that we will get a HUGE turnout and scare some of the locals with our intense love for jeeps. Here is the main information:
NORCAL Grand Meet and Greet
Date: 2/24/02
Time: 11:00AM
Place: Central Park in San Ramon
Directions:
1) Take 680 to Bollinger exit
2) Get off on Bollinger (if you are coming from the north, you have to go over the freeway in that direction, if you are coming from the south, you head towards target)
3) You will pass through a couple of lights
4) Turn left at Central Park Rd.
5) When you enter the parking lot, make an immediate right into the larger parking lot
6) You will see alot of Grands hopefully

I hope you guys will come and join the fun, its a great chance to meet some new people, check out each others rigs, and learn some tips and tricks when lfiting your Grand if you plan on it.

My email is [email protected]

NORCAL Grand Hollister Hills Trail Run
Date: 3/03/02
Time: Northern Cal Grands meet at Nations in San Ramon at 7:00am, everyone else, meet at the main gate at 10:00am
Place: Hollister Hills

Norcal grands are gonna caravan down to Hollister after a quick breakfast at Nations in San Ramon, anyone and everyone is welcome to join.

IMPORTANT!!! Can everyone please respond to this post to tell me if you are coming so i can get an idea of who is coming to the Meet and Greet and the Trail Run

Thanks Guys,
Pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts