Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, when's the next GSW and where will it be?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Sandy, have you figured out what trails or area you'll be concentrating in/around?

M.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Guys, as much as I'd love to I don't think I can make this one. I get off school the second week of may and I just can't wait around for a month, nor can I drive to cali only to leave in a week to come out here. I'm gonna try and hit up GSNW though. I wish I could get moab! Bummer! Have fun guys.
-Nate

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nate,
You gotta come. I'm expecting the rigs to get sweeter and sweeter each year I go. The camraderie kicks ass.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-01-31 03:34, mmyers wrote:
Sandy, have you figured out what trails or area you'll be concentrating in/around?

M.
Mike:
Tom Z is pretty much our trail master. He'll facilitate the selection and then lead appropriate trails for the group. His picks have been right on so far in 1999 and 2000. You can't go wrong in Moab. Hope ya make it.

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-01-31 05:09, CannonBall wrote:
Guys, as much as I'd love to I don't think I can make this one. I get off school the second week of may and I just can't wait around for a month, nor can I drive to cali only to leave in a week to come out here. I'm gonna try and hit up GSNW though. I wish I could get moab! Bummer! Have fun guys.
-Nate
So, what else ya got going? I know it's hard to imagine, but it's worth it to get 30+ Grands together in one place at the same time. Obviously, the Grand Slams include some of the best modified Grands in the world. Unfortunately, we're a pretty select group.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
On 2002-01-31 05:09, CannonBall wrote:
-Nate
Hey Nate we may make a Rubicon run in June. Maybe we could meet up?
Nathan

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Sandy -

WHAT IS THAT !*%^#@! IN YOUR SIG???

Those "lambs" were sumptin', huh? HaHaHaHa!!!

oh, sorry, I got sidetracked - GSW '02 will be awesome, no matter what trails we run. (there, zj content)

gary

·
Registered
87 Posts
Whats it like out there, should I even bother to show up in my stocker?

·
Registered
625 Posts
On 2002-02-06 03:09, Maltair wrote:
*sigh* I bet your ZJ still has the same bald tires I saw last march at TSF...so here's what I'm going to do for you. First, http://www.jeeptoys.com or order Anthonys 2" spacers for around 50 bucks. Then I'll sell you some 31" BF A/T's w/ 50-60% tread for 100 bucks when you get the lift, or there's a used tire place that always has 31" tires for 150 mounted and balanced. Drive up to Seattle, and I'll even put the spacers on for free.
That way you won't show up with a stocker.

Kelly

·
Registered
421 Posts
On 2002-02-06 03:09, Maltair wrote:
It will be very rough stock. Check out the recommended mods on the GSW home page.
http://www.nagca.com/gsw02.htm
Sandy Reshes
94 & 95 4.0 Laredos
GO RAMS, LAKERS & DODGERS!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sandy R on 2002-02-08 01:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So are they holding the registration forms hostage until 2/9 or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
okay, i've got a 4 3/4 lift, 32 BFG's,quick disconnects, powertrax locker, sliders
Never been to Moab. Have read trail description i know im capable for some but not others. Exactly what type of trails are being hit up. Trials for all types or only heavily modified vehicles.Im not stock but Im not a monster rock crawler either. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts