Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day friends. From Manitoba and been working as a private mechanic for 25 years working on light duty GM and Chrysler products. but by no means a professional. so I'm on here to hopefully learn a few tricks and maybe share a few experiences.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian.
What great vehicle do you drive?
How's it handling so far?
Great of you to join us here.
Betzy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome fellow Canadian.
What great vehicle do you drive?
How's it handling so far?
Great of you to join us here.
Betzy
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Got just under 400000 Km on there and was awesome till now. Changed out Tranny at 260000 Km and now engine give up on me. Found low KM used that i'm putting in and should be good for a few more years. Then it's time to trade for another one just like it. The ride and handling in -30 winters is unbelievable providing there proper winter tires on there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The problem of buying a used car is that you don't know how carefully maintained it was kept, even if the exterior looks inmaculate etc. There were a few smaller problems with the vehicle i bouhht but I can also tell you that previous owner really pampered it and loved it & drove this car for 4 years and loved it. As for myself I am hoping for a reliable one and one that can handle any weather thrown at it and the gas mileage isn't terrible considering its an SUV.
Nice you are condidering sticking with the brand new or old.
Betzy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts