Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this forum and glad to be here. I wanted a jeep all my life and at 62 yrs old finally got a 16 year old grand cherokee wj. I don't know much but I'll be asking a lot of questions. I hope y'all don't mind

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just found this forum and glad to be here. I wanted a jeep all my life and at 62 yrs old finally got a 16 year old grand cherokee wj. I don't know much but I'll be asking a lot of questions. I hope y'all don't mind
Yeah welcome!
That's a great project you initiated and we are glad you're taking us for a looksee, good resource and plenty of experience to glean here.
Betzy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah welcome!
That's a great project you initiated and we are glad you're taking us for a looksee, good resource and plenty of experience to glean here.
Betzy
hello Gary . I am no mechanic or even got close to claim great finds, but my first thought was this-does your car have conventional oil in it? when I first got my GRN CHEROKY(2009) I began trying out different brands of oil and conventional and full synthetic. right now... what do you suggest, Is it worth the extra cost vs benefits? Love to hear your observation
Betzy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts