Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Dave, I live in Smyrna Georgia and I bought my first Jeep (2019 Grand Cherokee) in March. I have already done a cross country trip to AZ and back. I am looking for places to take the GC off road in Georgia that are not too challenging. I do wildlife photography and would like to be able to drive to some spot to do the photography. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone. My name is Dave, I live in Smyrna Georgia and I bought my first Jeep (2019 Grand Cherokee) in March. I have already done a cross country trip to AZ and back. I am looking for places to take the GC off road in Georgia that are not too challenging. I do wildlife photography and would like to be able to drive to some spot to do the photography. Thanks for any suggestions.
My new girl!! Up in Maine! Bring yours up here!
First one and absolutely LOVE her!!
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on the first GC! I'm also in GA, but 300ish miles away in White Oak. I'm on my 3rd one. Very few places to off road (legally) here. I've seen a few videos of trucks off roading near Savannah, but I have yet to find out where. Most of the good spots belong to Timber farms and are leased to hunting clubs. If you have buddies that are members of a hunt club, you may be able to get access through them. The off-road park in Hortense, GA has locked its gates and is now private property..... You went to AZ, you were close (a few hundred miles) to Moab. There are a lot of trails and climbing places there for vehicles from stock to radically modified. I'm sure there are many places in between, but Moab would be the ultimate off road/photography trip for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts