Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new here I just need a little help I have a 99 GC 4x4 and I'm getting a abs fault for pump motor circuit. I ran 12 volts to the motor and it does run . I opened the case and didn't see any bad solder joints so I'm in the market for a replacement unit. The module on my vehicle is 56041022AD B and the Mopar parts house gives me number (56041022AH) does anybody know if the two modules are interchangeable? Can I just get one out of a junkyard if the numbers aren't the same and will it work? Or do I need to find the exact same one ? It seems like they changed the unit on the 2000 model and up. Thank you to anybody who takes the time to read this.

·
Super Moderator
567 Posts
As far as I know any ZJ controller will work on a ZJ, and any WJ controller will work on a WJ if it has the same engine for best compatibility.
Have you checked to make sure all the wheel sensors are working correctly as any faults with them will stop the system working :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually ended up finding the exact module at the junkyard out of a 2wd grand Cherokee but a few others I looked at had different module Numbers and some had 4x2 stamped on them I did find one though and it corrected my problem and on newer ones it does matter if it's 4x4 or not

1 - 3 of 3 Posts