Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find anybody in the Reno, NV area (well, I did a search for reno and nevada and couldn't find anything). What's up with that??? Is there anybody in the reno or tahoe/virginia city area, or anyone reasonably close to this area that would like to go on mild trail ride around here (or by your area). As you can see, I ride a practically stock ZJ, so I can't take on any really dificult trails, but I would still like to do some off roading before I do any serious mods.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the double post.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm close

Live in Gardnerville and work in Tahoe. I go wheeling about once a week, only problem is I'm not to mild :lol: You can E-mail direct if you want to head this direction. I was doing the Rubicon again on Memorial day however the weather has turned bad. [email protected] :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
You Know the Weather?

How do you know the weather is going to be bad around Memorial Day?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Trust me

I am a Deputy Sheriff for Eldorado County. I was on patrol today in Tahoma. I drove up to the exit on Mckinney Rubicon Drive and there was an eight foot snow berm at the exit. We also got six inches of fresh today and more is expected in the next few days. The trail climbs at least another 1000 feet higher before the crest.

I was talking about trail conditions by Memorial day in my above thread. I'm forcatsing a "PHAT" water crossing problem in the springs, and a very wet trail unless we get some warm soon. Cadillac is nothing nice when it's wet or snowy. I guess we could just turn around and wheel out the way we came. :lol:

Troy in Tahoe

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Ok that clears that up. I was thinking you had a special realationship with God and he gave you a vision. Couldn't imagine why he would give someone a future weather forcast, but then who am I to question God. ;) :angel:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Even clearer

If that wasn't enough I'm also a half breed native american. :lol:

Troy in Tahoe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts