Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh and a note to the newcomers. Try and keep the language toned down, we try and keep everything clean the best we can. Thanks

RockZJ
getting a little used to mall crawlin ;)

Sean, thats seriously all you did? that seems almost too easy. hows ur light output? can u get me a pic of that?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
JF is one of the worst sites IMHO. It should be disbanded and the remains set ablaze. Nice to see you FINALLY joined up! I saw the ARB pics on facebook, looks good man. Now you just have to do the V8 swap like me :D

RockZJ
Thanks man its like a jail over on JF to many people trying to me a Mini Mod...

Oh and a note to the newcomers. Try and keep the language toned down, we try and keep everything clean the best we can. Thanks

RockZJ
will do!!

getting a little used to mall crawlin ;)

Sean, thats seriously all you did? that seems almost too easy. hows ur light output? can u get me a pic of that?
Yeah its super easy.. then I buff them with a HS buffer. then the shine comes out! as for light out put... lets say its like a dead flash light...... I think I got one on my phone if I do ill send it if not ill get one tonight.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I meant, do you wax your arb too?
Yeah, its really bet up from trees,signs,people,dogs,cats.. but ill wax and buff it also... looks really clean..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks man its like a jail over on JF to many people trying to me a Mini Mod...

will do!!

Yeah its super easy.. then I buff them with a HS buffer. then the shine comes out! as for light out put... lets say its like a dead flash light...... I think I got one on my phone if I do ill send it if not ill get one tonight.
thats what i was hopig i wouldnt hear.
the very first time i did minne they turned out like urs but you couldnt see crap! this time they are actually still decently bright

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
thats what i was hopig i wouldnt hear.
the very first time i did minne they turned out like urs but you couldnt see crap! this time they are actually still decently bright
Yeah it doesnt bother me much.... you cna see them ill get a pic tonight.

What wax do you use? I tried to wax mine and the arb didnt like my wax at all
I clay bar first then use mothers tech 2.0 then high speed buff then use "key shine final detail wipe" from keystone. its the best stuff ever... for tire gloss i use Meguiar's hot shine...

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
You guys wax your bumpers???

hmmm.... interesting.

Nice looking rig!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You guys wax your bumpers???

hmmm.... interesting.

Nice looking rig!
Hell yeah I do... thats 800 bucks... I want it to look like it.. thanks man

No. My old lady polishes mine. Why would someone want to paint their taillights? All you have to do is buy a set of tinted blackouts that go over the light.
they look like crap.. and held on by velcro... I just bought some at the bone yard, painted em up.. and its a very clean look.

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Yeah it doesnt bother me much.... you cna see them ill get a pic tonight.

I clay bar first then use mothers tech 2.0 then high speed buff then use "key shine final detail wipe" from keystone. its the best stuff ever... for tire gloss i use Meguiar's hot shine...
you claybar and buff the ARB?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts