Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am with my first vehicle, a 97 ZJ Limited. I love it, and it loves my wallet. Anybody have some cheap mods in mind? (I'm in the process of building a storage unit for the cargo area)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Depending on what you consider cheap:
*CB
*Fog Lights
*Cold Air Intake
*2 Inch Budget Boost Lift
*Black Steel Rims
*More Aggressive Tires From The Craigslist
*Tow Hooks

Hope some of these help.. Post some pics for us!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I painted the wheels because I'm too cheap to buy new ones... Anybody have a set for sale?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the idea of a budget boost, but I wouldn't know what to do! I got a flowmaster muffler installed, the exhaust tip sits under the rear seat. Intake might be next on the list!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I wouldn't buy new wheels until you get a lift and bigger tires.. IMHO, those look really nice compared to the stock colors..

The budget boost is a fairly easy install.. basically, taking the coil springs out, putting the poly spacers on, and reinstalling the springs.. Most guys like to put on longer shocks, quick disconnect anti-swaybar links, and then they stuff 31 inch tires on there

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Put a turn down on it for your own safety. People have set their rigs on fire because the exhaust wasnt aimed at the ground. And no, I am not kidding. Also, do yourself a favor and look around the site a bit more. We have a wealth of knowledge for most everything you will come across while owning and enjoying your Jeep. Heres a link to the BB question

http://www.nagca.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27597

RockZJ

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the tip. The exhaust was one of those last minute things, I didn't put any thought into it. Thanks for the link too!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts