Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on everybody im josh from minnesota. i have 2 94 zj 5.2l's and both of them have there qwerks but they are fun to use and abuse. but both of them have similar gauge failures with there oil pressure gauges. one of them the gauge immediately upon start up the gauge pegs high and stays there. and the other zj i had just bought last night the gauge moves slightly upon start and does not move after even when given some throttle or put it to the wood, at least from what i have been able to see..... i bought it with a rotted steel rear brake line. so i haven't been able to drive it very far or get on it. due to only having a somewhat ok e brake

the first jeep i am not really worried about as for i am selling it and jeep said it was a bad sender sensor

the other one has got me confused and don't know where to start

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have you changed the oil? the oil pressure light isn't on either so maybe a bad sending unit on that as well

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tranny fluid looked brand new brake fluid was just done when replaced the rear line. oild was replaced as soon as i had it towed back to my house. oil pressure switch was the cause thank you guys for your help i was hoping it was it but wasnt 100% for sure

1 - 5 of 5 Posts