Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Georgian Grand Cherokeers! I am proud to announce the arrival of the North Georgia Offroad Association. Before I go on, let me give you some background information on what the NGOA is.

NGOA was started by two 17 year old guys (yes you read that right) because we could not find a club that was friendly enough to accept us without having a built rig. This club is a family friendly club, and because our Jeeps are daily drivers as well as weekend wheelers, we do not go out and beat the snot out of our rigs. That does not mean that dents and scratches won't happen, because they do, but we don't drive in a way that it is a fact that something will break. We are just starting out as a club (as in I finished the website today, and am still working the bugs out), so don't expet too much yet, but feel free to drop by, check things out, and join up if you wish! Looking forward to meeting some local Grands :D

http://northgeorgiaoffroadassociation.webs.com/

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't think of any junk yards off the top of my head. I go to North, going into my senior year this year. Go ahead and join up though, we will be posting rides as we get them scheduled. We are planning on going on a camping trip sometime next month

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im in the Augusta area...I have a 2004 Limited and will be buying the IRO 6.5 or 4.0 soon enough. Im looking to do it right one time only. Def want to get some trail rides in. Still clubbing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts