Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running either Toyo Open Country AT 2 or Hankook ATM's?
Looking for an AT that will be used for mostly on road, but want something aggressive looking, good in snow(live in Northern IL) and smooth/quiet on the road.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
Anybody running either Toyo Open Country AT 2 or Hankook ATM's?
Looking for an AT that will be used for mostly on road, but want something aggressive looking, good in snow(live in Northern IL) and smooth/quiet on the road.
Thanks!
Hey there! I have not had a chance to use the new AT 2s but I have used the original Open Country ATs and they are awesome. I have put them through absolute hell in the winter and when off-roading and they have held up great. I probably should have blown one by now with all the terrain I've covered but they are still going strong and don't create a lot of road noise.
A great AT tire in my opinion. If the AT 2s are anything like the ATs then they are just as good if not better (more rugged then the ATs) then the originals

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have the Hankook ATM's, and would NEVER buy them again.. had Cooper Discoverer AT3's and am SO sorry I didn't get them again....

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the ATM's and they were excellent at first and then after 15 miles, their performance changed. Their traction on wet roads is not good.

·
Premium Member
560 Posts
I now have the Toyo Open Country AT IIs and they are awesome. They ride really nice and don't make a lot of highway noise. I really like the sidewall tread as it protects the tire from curb rubs, rocks, etc...

Toyo also offers a 70,000 mile warranty on them!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have used most tires on the market and the Cooper AT3 is the best AT you can buy. But if you want aggressive looks while still being usable in snow, go Goodyear Duratrac.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts