Jeep Grand Cherokee Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Mopar part number P5249516 the correct one for a 1995 ZJ 5.2L?

Searched multiple forums for the part number but not finding anything related to my ZJ. Just find old post for a Mopar PCM and comments that Mopar stopped making one for the Jeep. The performance sticky from Kolak states computer replacement but no part number.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard, I found that part number P5249702 was specific for 95 GC's and has been discontinued.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Replaced my PCM last year. Looked all over for one because the jeep is so old (1993) not realizing that your local Orielys has the part. Got a new one programmed for $245. Runs great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually found two places that claim to have the original Mopar part number for my 95 in stock as NOS. Tasca and K&S Performance both have them listed in stock so I ordered one from Tasca. Now I'll have to wait and see if they email and say they actually don't have it in stock. ;p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Local dealer wanted to charge me about $1100 with labor part and programming. What a rip off for a 5 minute change out. Be careful on the net when you do your search. These peops like to rip u off sending you crap. Fortunate not to fall into that circumstance but I caught it before it happened. I stay local now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, struck out on the NoS PCM. Does anyone still do flashes of factory PCM that is equivalent to the Mopar P5249702 Performance PCM for 95 GC 5.2L?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts